Tuesday, November 6, 2007

GRASS HEADS



To make grass heads you had to be careful when you made them. The 1st step was to get a stocking and put the grass seeds in the bottom then put sawdust in and tie a knot . The 2nd step was to make a nose and ears with rubberbands by pinching the stocking and stawdust together. The 3rd step was to make the eyes with an ice cream container lid. You had to cut out 2 little circles and draw the pupils. The 4th step was to sew a mouth. The last step was to make a body with a tin can. You had to paint a top or shirt on the tin can. Now all you had to do is put water in it and let it grow. The end.
By Tamika

1 comment:

Korero Pt England said...

Hi Tamika

I really enjoyed reading your instructions for making the grasshead. It was so clear I think I could have a go myself. Please let me know when your one is grown so I can come and see it.
Mrs Burt